 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 103
    Re: Web Page up —Todd Lehman
   (...) Cool -- quick work! BTW, for the table column headers, did you know that you could actually make them clickable if you wanted, linking them directly into the original posts for more information? :) For example, <A HREF="(URL)General Box #1</A> (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Web Page up —Tamyra Teed ("Mookie")
   Cool!! I'll do that later tonight and get it sent up :) that gives a little more information on the boxes and what's going on :) Thanks Todd! I'm not used to the web stuff here at all.. so the sorting and the like that's been talked about would be a (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)