 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 1027
    Train box? —Tom Stangl
   I know this one might be difficult to swallow, due to the expense of train parts, but wouldn't it be nice to have a Train Box? That box would justify high shipping costs in my mind. I simply don't have enough spare parts to start one at this time. I (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

        Re: Train box? —Larry Pieniazek
   What would you put in it? There isn't ANY train part I'd let go of. I figured that the idea was that a castle head puts useless to him trainish stuff in a box, which the train head takes out, replacing with useless to him spacish stuff, which the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)