 Marketplace / Jambalaya / *956 (-5)
  Re: The Weeks box round two - who wants in?

Christopher Weeks wrote in message <3876B39B.8F75C483@e...se.net>... (...) Sign me up. Raleigh NC Frank Filz (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Technic Box #2

(...) Awesome, thanks! Joel (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  The Weeks box round two - who wants in?

Hi all, The Weeks box is getting ready to go out after sitting on it and thinking for two months. If you want to see it (even if you've already sent me email - because I've lost them) reply to this note with the general area in which you live. I'm (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: The Gate of the Present Circular Loan? (Not EXACTLY a Jambalaya)

I'd jump on that idea in a sec! Christopher Weeks wrote: (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: The Gate of the Present Circular Loan? (Not EXACTLY a Jambalaya)

(...) What would it take to get the English one in circular loan? I'll transfer $40 from my x.com account into Jeremy's as a deposit. When I send the book on, the person I send it to could transfer $40 from theirs into mine. Etcetera. When the book (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact