 Marketplace / Jambalaya / *926 (-10)
  GB #5 (2 of 2)

Tamy, Ken Drew got the e-mail requesting his address, so I sent out the second part of what used to be GB #5 to him today. Just to recap, I broke up the original GB #5 into two boxes: The first box was sent to the next person on GB #4 list, Jason (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

(...) Tamy, could you please add my name to the list. The only thing is that I'll need to recieve it either before 2/20 or after 3/10, preferably the sooner date. :) Thanks Ryan (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

Oh yes, minifig box #2 was well worth it. There was a large selection of decent figs, this box was much better than minifig box#1. (...) this (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

Cool Paul, glad to hear that one's on the move :) Did you enjoy and find some good figs in the box? I got a couple good ones from there, would love to have it again sometime :) On another note: I'm still working on the page list, I'm trying to get (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

Minifig box 2 arrived yesterday and is now back in the mail to Chris Weeks. Paul (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: The Gate of the Present Circular Loan? (Not EXACTLY a Jambalaya)

The french one? my whim. You're good, though. The english one? Jeremy's call, not mine, assuming we can convince him. If we can convince him, I vote to kill circulation of mine and I'll queue up like the next guy for his. (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Any interest in an instructions box??

Would anyone be interested in an Instructions Box?? An envelope would probably be better, but from waht I see, these things are usually called boxes so... I've never done a jambalaya before, but I have my eye on Minifig2 and General5. If anyone (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: The Gate of the Present Circular Loan? (Not EXACTLY a Jambalaya)

(...) I would love to get in on this, unfortunately I haven't received a J-box yet, (and frankly don't know if I will). Is there any other consideration that could be used to get in on this book? Rob +---...---+ | Rob Farver - rfarver@rcn.com | | (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Calling for Box Status and New Rule to vote on

Frank Filz wrote in message ... (...) the (...) I don't see this as a problem if people are restricted so as not to re-recieve a box before all those on the list have been accounted for, or perhaps not to receive the same box twice in say 3 months. (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.general)

  Re: The Gate of the Present Circular Loan? (Not EXACTLY a Jambalaya)

I'm not keen on copies either for the same reason. My POV? I guess I'd want to know significant things about the models. Who are the firms, what were they trying to achieve. Not word for word, mind you, but enough to give a reader some sense of the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact