 Marketplace / Jambalaya / *1811 (-10)
  Space Box3 Status

I've got it. The Grand Admiral has done his thing, and now I've got it. Plan to go though it next week. Or, at the very least, before I move. My question is this; Jon, do you want myself or the GA to hold onto the box until your arrival in the PNW (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Garnd-daddy of the Spiff-craft?

According to Oliver's website: (URL) was built last June. Check out his site. He's got a real gift for sculptures. Bruce (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

"Markham Carroll" <mc_booga@hotpop.com> wrote in message news:HD94qx.I63@lugnet.com... (...) oops, wrong newsgroup. :s -- Markham Carroll BoogaTech Ships & Construction: (URL) Gallery: (URL) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Garnd-daddy of the Spiff-craft?

I was messing around with the recent updates feature on Brickshelf, and at recent.cgi?n=12345 I found somethinginteresting: (URL) wonder how old it is? It has to be more than a year or two, to be that far back in the "recent" updates! -- Markham (...) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Space Box 3 Status?

(...) Yes, it's my fault. I apologize for the long delay. I have been busy with my new house and all that implies. I hope to have some time this weekend to go through the box. *cross fingers* ~Grand Admiral (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Space Box 3 Status?

(...) this for next time. Seems like Mark knew he would have a long holdup, and since then, no news. Contact Mark. (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Space Box 3 Status?

"Markham Carroll" <mc_booga@hotpop.com> wrote in message news:HCvx7o.Bsy@lugnet.com... (...) According to the sidebar at (URL) it's been shipped to Tony. The update says it was updated as of 2-8-03. You may want to give a shout out to him, Jon or (...) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Space Box 3 Status?

It's been almost two months since it was last mentioned. What happened to it? Who is it at right now? -- Markham Carroll BoogaTech Ships & Construction: (URL) Gallery: (URL) (21 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Anyone looking for Bub the Builder DUPLO??

DUH, posted in wrong area, sorry, didn't notice the section till too late. Can't seem to find a way to cancel it either. (21 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Anyone looking for Bub the Builder DUPLO??

I have a co-pack available which contains a great portion of the Bub the Builder DUPLO series, my son is getting one stashed away for him. Retail price on the individual sets is 90 USD, I am asking 55 USD+s/h and it's yours. Contains (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact