 Marketplace / Jambalaya / *1586 (-10)
  Technic Box 2

Who has the box? -Rob (24 years ago, 25-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig Box #2

I'm interested. Please email me to get my address. I don't want to post it on the internet. Thanks, Z. Unger (URL) D. Chambers" <cdchamberssr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FzxMy2.IBq@lugnet.com... (...) seems the (...) the (...) as (...) or (...) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Space Box #1 Completed, Space Box #2 Announcement

I received the box 2 days ago... Have done trades, and am finding thne next person's email! --Kyle (URL) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Space Box #1 Completed, Space Box #2 Announcement

Ok All Finished our trades We borrowed 2x2 rounds, 1x1 headlights and some misc. Put in set 1265 Moon Buggy, Space police canopy, part of a droid and some other misc pieces. The box is packed pretty tight, $5 to ship Priority Shipped to Kyle on (...) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: International Promo Box status

(...) OK will do, need to mail you anyway for your adres. (Still quite upset, the Dutch Jambalaya box got lost in the mail :-( (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: International Promo Box status

(...) Sounds good to me, though with the holidays and a highly potential work trip coming up, it could be a bit tricky to catch me. Jan better check with me before mailing it to me. Frank (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

Jan-Albert van Ree wrote in message <3A13C688.BF2F1E1D@3...rs.com>... (...) I promised to let Lawrence Wilkes have a look next time the box was over here, so if I pass it to him, he can then send it to Jan-Albert who can start the next stateside (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: International Promo Box status

(...) Since Dave paid for shipping to US last time, how about he ships it to me after he's done and I'll ship it back to the USA again? Also, Tommy, can you update your tracking page? Thanks (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Minifig Box #2

(...) Yes, I have the box and it will be coming around again. I do need to repopulate it or I'm afraid the box might be a disappointment the second time around. It seems there is more newer style minifigs whereas the original box had a lot of older (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: International Promo Box status

(...) I'm still interested in seeing the box again, looks like I got skipped by accident when Tom handed off the box to Paul. Frank (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact