 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9951
    Of sorting and lists —Andreas Stabno
   I finally found a few moments to sort the remaining bits of my collection and am ready to start trading again. If you have any of the pieces listed below (or found at (URL) I would like to hear from you. My spares span many themes and I'd be glad to (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Of sorting and lists —Andreas Stabno
   (...) Primary wanted pieces (in no particular order) 1 gray castle peasant (as in set #1974) 1 gray castle helmet with grille 1 red 2x2 Imperial Guards flag 1 gold bugle 1 black saddle 1 plain red bird (not a parrot) 1 white 1x2 tile with hand of (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)