 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9925
    Re: eBay Anti-Sniper Strategy —Richard Marchetti
   (...) I don't care about winning, I just care about getting the sets I wanted. Sometimes I will pay a premium to get them... (...) Naw. In my case, I tend to snipe. So when I forget to bid on something at the last minute, the item I was going to bid (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: eBay Anti-Sniper Strategy —Ken Godawa
   For me, the only time I bid on any item is by sniping. Why bid early? It's like showing your opposites your hand in a game of poker. I usually wait until the last 10 or so seconds left in an auction to bid. The only drawback to this bidding, is (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: eBay Anti-Sniper Strategy —William Brumbach
   (...) I agree totally. It is fun and exciting. As a bidder I hate to see a lot get maxed out price-wise with 5 days left. Chill out, you don't need to be the high bidder the whole week. As a seller I don't even bother to be around at the end of an (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)