 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 990
    Wanted parts list —Selçuk Göre
   Hi I'm in need of these parts to complete some older sets that I've purchased recently: 1 Black Minifig Shovel 1 Dark Gray Minifig Screw Driver 1 1x1 Yellow Plate 2 2x2 White Small Radar Dishes If there is anyone who have extras of them and want to (...) (26 years ago, 3-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)