 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9867
Re: Does ANYBODY know where to get this...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 17:20:40 GMT

Those tires only currently exist on the 8457, so you'd have to buy 2 of them.
Ouch, $50/tire.

Krusty wrote:

The 8457 Power Puller has two giant wheels on it that appear to be the same
rims as the 8458 Silver Champion, the only difference being the rubber outer
tire portion. Is this correct? If it *IS* Correct, does anyone have ANY idea
where to get their hands on four of those? The outer rubber tire I mean. I
have a copy of the Silver Champion and I'd like to use those giant rims for
other models but don't wanna use the Formula Racer tires...

--
"...and all that road going, all the people dreaming in the immensity of
it...and tonight the stars'll be out, and don't you know God is Pooh

--
| Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web Server Technical Support     Netscape Communications
Corp
| iPlanet Support - http://www.iplanet.com/support/    A division of AOL Time
Warner