 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9866
Re: 6541 Crane Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 17:12:52 GMT

Mike Monk wrote in message ...
I have recently obtained a 6541 set but there are two parts of the crane
missing. They are the Crane Derrick Top (Ldraw Part Ref 2638) and the long
Technical piece with a hole in either end (Ldraw Part Ref 2637)

If you can help please mail me...consider trade or would buy, UK prefered.

Part 2637 is pretty common since it appears in the Y-wing and the Pod Race
bucket. 2638 is harder to find.. there may be two in 4565 Freight & Crane
railway, there was one or two in the Sail & Fly Marina.

Kevin
Victorian House: Limited edition kit
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-vblu.htm
Craftsman Kits & Custom Lego models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com