 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9821
  RE: UCS X-Wing sale at Walmart

I got the x-wing for $75 and the tie intercepter for $50 back in december. The weird part was that the Tie intercepter was put on back order. Now it might just be me, but why would you put an item that is on clearance on back-order? Isnt the point (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)