 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9790
  Sale and special on shipping at Mike's Brickbay shop

Hey folks, I'm currently running a sale on nearly all the items at my Brickbay shop. Parts include a good many of the parts from 10 copies of 6097 Night Lord's Castle and 10 copies of 7151 Sith Infiltrator. Looking to clear out my chests so I can (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Sale and special on shipping at Mike's Brickbay shop

(...) I just realized that I need to qualify this offer for spending $200 or more. I only have *one* of these. So I would only be able to provide a free 1843 to the *first* buyer to place a $200 order. I don't expect to receive dozens of $200 orders (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)