 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9790
9789  |  9791
Subject:
Sale and special on shipping at Mike's Brickbay shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 16:45:10 GMT

Hey folks,

I'm currently running a sale on nearly all the items at my Brickbay shop.
Parts include a good many of the parts from 10 copies of 6097 Night Lord's
Castle and 10 copies of 7151 Sith Infiltrator.

Looking to clear out my chests so I can start working on adding parts from
other sets, including (over the next several weeks) 30 more copies of 7151.

As an added incentive for my regular large buyers I'm offering a special on
shipping.  Spend $50 or more and I'll knock $1 off your shipping cost.
Spend $100 or more and I'll pay for the shipping myself, up to 2 pounds
(that's a $3.95 savings).  Heck, buy $200 worth and I'll cover shipping and
throw in a free shipping AND a sealed copy of the 1843 Space/Castle value
pack.  :)

Here's the URL for my shop:

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mike

As always, please read my FAQ linked to on the main page of my shop.