 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9707
  Derick Bulkley - anyone heard from him lately?

I'm having trouble communicating with Derick Bulkley. I've sent him numerous emails to both his @derick.com and @seriouscollector.com addresses over the last month - no responses. Has anyone else heard from him? I'm also having problems contacting (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Derick Bulkley - anyone heard from him lately?

I know that Dave lost his internet connection lately (his provider apparently went out of business). I saw him at the latest LUGOLA meeting. I've not been able to contact him lately either. Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

"Mike Stanley" <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote in message news:G7H7F0.DrF@lugnet.com... (...) addresses (...) I am having the same problem. His last message to me was on 01/04. (24 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) I was having the same problem, but Derek contacted and paid me yesterday so if he hasn't already, Mike (and others), I'm sure he will soon. Kevin ---...--- Victorian House: Limited edition kit (URL) Kits & (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)