 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9716
Re: Derick Bulkley - anyone heard from him lately?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 20:11:53 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote in message ...
I'm having trouble communicating with Derick Bulkley.  I've sent him
numerous emails to both his @derick.com and @seriouscollector.com addresses
over the last month - no responses.

I was having the same problem, but Derek contacted and paid me yesterday so
if he hasn't already, Mike (and others), I'm sure he will soon.

Kevin
Victorian House: Limited edition kit
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-vblu.htm
Craftsman Kits & Custom Lego models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com