 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 966
    5988 - Round 2? —Julie Krenz
   Anybody interested in me doing this again?(this = 4 #5988s split up for sale) I would just post it this weekend and make it a first come first served sale again. Email me if you are interested, if enough people are interested, I'll go get the sets. (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: 5988 - Round 2? My decision —Julie Krenz
   Ok, I went and got the sets. And based on the email I received, I decided to try and get people parts they wanted but I didn't previously have. This will take a while for me to figure out. If you wanted something I was out of, look for an email (...) (26 years ago, 27-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)