 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 973
Re: 5988 - Round 2? My decision
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 18:15:19 GMT

Ok, I went and got the sets. And based on the email I received, I decided to

try and get people parts they wanted but I didn't previously have. This will

take a while for me to figure out. If you wanted something I was out of,
look for an email sometime this weekend telling you what I have. There were
some parts 2 or 3 people were interested in, I'll contact people in order of

how their original requests came in. Sounds like a big headache, but I've
got my Excedrin sitting by.

Thanks,
Julie

Julie Krenz wrote:

Anybody interested in me doing this again?(this = 4 #5988s split up for
sale)  I would just post it this weekend and make it a first come first
served sale again.
Email me if you are interested, if enough people are interested, I'll go
get the sets.
Thanks,
Julie