 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9639
    Re: Micro-motors and fiber optics —Kevin Dixon
   Hi, (...) Has anyone from Canada ordered from Pitsco-DACTA before? I checked their registration page and it seems they only ship to certain places in Canada (military bases), and other places would have to be handled by a different dacta rep. Just (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Micro-motors and fiber optics —Michel Magnan
   I have ordered DACTA from Pitsco for shipment to Canada, they send it by courier, and use a broker to go through customs, which means significant cost. I have also successfully ordered from Spectrum in Ontario. Usually there isn't a problem, if they (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)