 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9657
Re: Micro-motors and fiber optics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 00:39:36 GMT

I have ordered DACTA from Pitsco for shipment to Canada, they send it by
courier, and use a broker to go through customs, which means significant cost.
I have also successfully ordered from Spectrum in Ontario.  Usually there isn't
a problem, if they hesitate, you can say that you are using the supplies for
home schooling!

SPECTRUM Educational Supplies Limited.
   Address  125 Mary St.
            Aurora, Ontario, Canada
            L4D 1G3.
   TEL (905) 841-0600
   FAX (905) 727-6265
   TOOL FREE 1-800-668-0600,

Michel Magnan

Has anyone from Canada ordered from Pitsco-DACTA before?  I checked
their registration page and it seems they only ship to certain places in
Canada (military bases), and other places would have to be handled by a
different dacta rep.  Just wondering, as there was quite a few parts I
wouldn't mind ordering off their site, and want to make sure they will
actually get to me (in Ottawa).

Also, Rob, have your micromotors sold already, or have you not put them
on your brickbay store yet?

Thanks for the info,
Kevin