 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9579
9578  |  9580
Subject:
WTT/B: White low-sloped roof peaks.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 17:32:51 GMT

I'm looking for both sizes (2x2 & 2x4) of these, as many as I can get my
hands on.

As far as I know, the 2x2's are only found in Fast Track Finish
and an unknown (to me) Dacta set; the 2x4's are only from said Dacta set.

If you have any quantity of these at all, and are willing to trade or sell
them, please let me know; I need (read: would like) hundreds of them for a
future project.

Alternatively, if you know where I can get any copies of 6337, or the Dacta
set (I'd also like to know more specifically which Dacta set - my only
information is 'a discontinued one'), or any other source of these parts,
please let me know how I can arrange to get them into my grubby little paws. :)

Thanks,

James