 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9575
    FT: Ninja sets, HTO Castle and Soccer —Jeff Johnston
   Well, it looks like I've got a few sets in my trade pile that haven't made it onto my web page. I thought I'd save myself some effort and post 'em here first. I've got my wants list up at: (URL) the sets I've got up for trade: 1464 Pirate Lookout (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)