 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9575
FT: Ninja sets, HTO Castle and Soccer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 01:20:36 GMT

Well, it looks like I've got a few sets in my trade pile that haven't
made it onto my web page.  I thought I'd save myself some effort and
post 'em here first.  I've got my wants list up at:

http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura/wantlist.html

Here's the sets I've got up for trade:

1464 Pirate Lookout (pirate on tiny island, x2)
1807 Santa Claus
3017 Water Spider (black ninja with raft, x2)
3019 Ninja Bat (grey ninja with glider, x3)
3412 Point Shooting (soccer HTO)
3413 Goal Keeper (soccer HTO)
3414 Precision Shooting (soccer HTO)
4819 Rebel Chariot (Bull soldiers w/chrome shield, x2)  Warning:
instructions may be for 4818 Dragon Rider, there have been a lot of
mispackings.

Interested?  E-mail me: sakura@mediaone.net