 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9572
9571  |  9573
Subject:
Parts For Trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 15:00:58 GMT

I have just finished sorting my latest purchase and have some parts that may
be of interest . 4 1*1 Red Windows from classic Castle and most of the major
elements from 6970 (no flag or Baseplates) 5 1*2*2 red windows ,also have
quite a lot of other parts , my wants list is as follows

7740 - 4 1*2*2 grey windows
       3 1*2*2 yellow windows
       1 1*2*3 yellow window
       1 1 red 6*1 brick with holes for train headlights
       1 28*6 Black Train Plate

Airport shuttle 1 1*4plate*6 curved side panel yellow

6989 - 1 grey finned rocket piece
6285 - 1 top sail
White Motorcycle

1 32*16 green baseplate
2 16*8  green baseplate

I am in England but have no problems with international trades (have an Ebay
rating of 295 . If anyone has any of my wants for sale please contact me my
email is lensman@cableinet.co.uk