 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9560
Re: Anyone interested in White Ninjas & other HTO sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 02:40:58 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Kyle D. Jackson writes:

Thanx to everyone who expressed interest, and please stay
tuned for more news.

G'day folks,

Got a long overdue update here.  I picked up the following
sets:

Set     Descrip         Qty     Price (US$)
1269    Wht Ninja       15      $5.00
1265    Moon Buggy      12      $3.25
1271    Jung Surp       15      $4.75

Buy any 6 or more and I'll knock 10% off.

Shipping is TBD.  I suspect much could be saved by taking
things out of the boxes---they're so light the charges are
based on volume and not on weight.

I am currently going down the list of people in order
who have already expressed interest.  This will take
some time depending on how fast people respond.  If there
are still some remaining once I've gone down the list,
I'll pop them up on BrickBay.  I won't be adding new
people to the list at this point---I just did that for
those who responded to my initial scope for interest.

I'll post a note whether or not there are remaining
sets that will appear on BrickBay.

Thanx,
KDJ

LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada