 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9476
Re: Anyone interested in White Ninjas & other HTO sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 16:08:33 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
G'day folks,

While scouring the stores near where my parents live I stumbled
upon a pile of HTO sets, specifically:

1269 White Ninja (aka 3076)
1271 Jungle Surprise (aka 5905)
1265 Moon Buggy (aka 1180, 3068)

And also some unremarkable mini-TECHNIC set  :]

I can get between 1 and 2 dozen of each, at least.  All
MISB of course.  I'm not really interested in sending them
individually.  I'm hoping someone is interested in larger
quantities, at least of one set type.  I haven't given
much thought yet to prices, but I'll try to make it
pretty reasonable.  Right now I just need to know if
anyone's interested.  If yea, gimme a yell  :]

Thanx,
KDJ

LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada

I wouldn't mind a handful of the 1269 and 1271 sets.  Moreso the 1269, but
I'd go for quantities of both.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com