 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9508
Re: Reputation-off Ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 16:51:52 GMT

Jonathan Lopes wrote in message ...
Has anyone ever done unsecured business (off EBAY etc.) with "Bricklord"
in Canada? He has an impressive feedback rating, a couple of negatives.
He's got some sets I want to purchase but I am leery of sending the cash to
"nowhere".

I've sold to him several times, and met him personally, he's a reliable
buyer and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him. YMMV.

Kevin