 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9480
9479  |  9481
Subject:
Brickbay problems...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 2000 06:23:45 GMT

Every time I try to goto Brickbay IE4.72 crashes big time. This is the only
website that does this that I've visited. It happens anywhere on the
Brickbay site. If anyone could send me the email address of the webmaster to
see what I can do to fix this so I can use the site. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Fred