 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 946
Re: Wanted: Amazon Priest Guy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 01:03:43 GMT

I think his name is ACHO...and I want one too...

James Brown writes:
Laura Gjovaag writes:
Jeff Johnston writes:
Mike Stanley wrote:
Laura Gjovaag <tegan@eskimo.com> wrote:
I'm looking to get an Amazon Priest Guy from the recent Adventurers Sets.
Anyone want to sell me one, or trade for one?

If the polybag doesn't pan out, and you don't need it fast, I'm certainly • going
to be parting out 4 or 5 (maybe more, not sure yet) of the 5976 River
Expidition this summer, and he's one of the things I'm not interested in(1).

e-mail me if that interests you

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/

1: but the grey 1x16's are mine!  Mine, I tell you!!!  ;)