 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 943
Re: Wanted: Amazon Priest Guy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 23:44:46 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote:
Laura Gjovaag <tegan@eskimo.com> wrote:
I'm looking to get an Amazon Priest Guy from the recent Adventurers Sets.  I
can't justify buying the whole set for the one minifig, sadly...

Anyone want to sell me one, or trade for one?

Which set does he come in?

On LUGNET there's a listing for 5906 Ruler of the Jungle, which seems to be a
single-figure set along the lines of the Samurai Swordsman, etc.  It doesn't
look like it'll be available in the US though.

Other than that:
5976 River Expedition
5986 Amazon Ancient Ruins