 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9454
Re: GREAT TECHNIC BOAT WITH CRANE UP FOR AUCTION
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 18:06:05 GMT

Sorry I posted this in the incorrect area.  To those of you that did bid as
a result, I thank you for allowing me to live up to my end of the agreement
in posting the auction.  The organization, Helping Hands, ended up with four
times the money from the first auction(buyer defaulted) and everyone came
away happy.
Thanks,
CDC
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Clifton D. Chambers writes:
Only 35 minutes to go on this nice TECHNIC harbor boat with crane.  please
take a look.  This is being auctioned by a charity.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=519288014
[...]

Reminder: Auction announcements belong to the .auction group, not in the
.buy-sell-trade group.

http://www.lugnet.com/admin/terms/agreement

--Todd