 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9373
9372  |  9374
Subject:
GREAT TECHNIC BOAT WITH CRANE UP FOR AUCTION
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 22:06:36 GMT

I am not sure which set this is from but the set is up for auction again
after the first buyer defaulted.  This was part of a large collection that
was auctioned off in the past few weeks.  The VP of Helping Hands separated
the 6541 crane from the set and sold it to me.  I promised to post the
auction information here.  I only collect the town sets, so this is of no
value to me. Looks like a wonderful set.  Please take a look there are no
bids yet with 21 hours to go.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=519288014
Thanks,
CDC