 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9436
9435  |  9437
Subject:
20% off all parts in Mike's Brickbay Shop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 00:41:55 GMT

Well, I'm back in town and I'm discounting all my parts by 20%.

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=mike

As always, please read the FAQ.  And note I'm still selling in bulk right
now.  I won't be switching to smaller quantities until I run through at
least one discount cycle for bulk buyers, possibly two.

I am planning on closing my shop over the holidays - I'll be in and out of
town visiting family that I won't be able to keep up with orders and
shipping.  Will probably close it off by Thursday, and ship any orders that
have been paid on Friday the 22nd.

We're getting pretty close to the holidays, and mail is already starting to
move slowly.  I would point out to anyone who has an outstanding deal with
me that is planning on paying via check or money order that the postal rates
are going up January 7th, which isn't that far away given holiday mail times.