 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9425
    Re: GREAT TECHNIC BOAT WITH CRANE UP FOR AUCTION —Todd Lehman
   (...) Reminder: Auction announcements belong to the .auction group, not in the .buy-sell-trade group. (URL) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: GREAT TECHNIC BOAT WITH CRANE UP FOR AUCTION —Clifton D. Chambers
   Sorry I posted this in the incorrect area. To those of you that did bid as a result, I thank you for allowing me to live up to my end of the agreement in posting the auction. The organization, Helping Hands, ended up with four times the money from (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)