 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9419
9418  |  9420
Subject:
Looking for Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 20:17:03 GMT

I'm looking to trade for or buy the following parts:  The black dome bottom
from the 6037 Witch's Windship (3)(or a similar gray/black dome of that size),
6x12 gray wings that come in almost every SW set (several), and plates 4x12,
6x8, 4x8 or 4x6 (several).  If you know of any available sets which would be of
great benifit in this search please let me know.

Thanks,
Matt

P.S. The 6575 has the dome bottom in gray