 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9418
9417  |  9419
Subject:
Queen Leonora FS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 16:18:56 GMT

Hello All!

  I have recently added the elegantly beautiful Queen Leonora to my Brickbay
store Pyrite's Plunder (http://www.Brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Pyrite) for the
moderatly moderate price of $10 - she is currently On Sale for 10% off
making this lovely catch a total of $9.00. Nine dollars! you say...Need I
remind you that she has auctioned for over $17 and on the recent MA13 parts
auction each piece of her reaped a bounty of over $3 (ah, such a glamorous
face!). No fuss, no waits, fast inexpensive shipping

  Stop in, take a look, plenty of goodies to go around! [Picture used with
permission of K. Wilson of GOB - Lion's Gate Models - Thanks Kevin!]

Sincerely,

Brett Antaya

"The only problem with selling plunder is I want to keep it all!"

                                                    - Pyrite