 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9418
  Queen Leonora FS

Hello All! I have recently added the elegantly beautiful Queen Leonora to my Brickbay store Pyrite's Plunder ((URL) for the moderatly moderate price of $10 - she is currently On Sale for 10% off making this lovely catch a total of $9.00. Nine (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)