 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9413
Re: Droid Developer Kit is $25?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 01:40:48 GMT

  I have had several request to pick up these Droid Developer Kits.  I recently
closed my Brickbay shop because of the time it required. I have decided that I
will ship them for $35.  I know I just ate a lot of the discount but when you
break it down it is not uncalled for.  ($2+ tax, $4+ shipping and Paypal fees,
and Yes a little for me spendng part of my lunch hour in the Post Office).  Let
me know if you are interested.

Matt

P.S.  I have heard that some have seen this set for $15
P.S.S.  I doubt my Walmart will sell out and these may be on clearance after

Christmas.In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Matt Penney writes:
I just visited my loacl walmart and saw 40 or so Droid Developer Kits for
$24.99.  Two questions.  Is this set worth $25?  Is this a nation wide sale
(meaning the investment in parting it up would not be worth it).  Let me know
what you think.  Matt