 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9363
Re: Droid Developer Kit is $25?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 08:02:08 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Matt Penney writes:

Is this set worth $25?

If you're a *really* big fan of white parts,  you might regard this sale as
sufficient proof that there is,  in fact,  a God  ;-)

If not,  it's still at least "a good deal":  there are some interesting and
uncommon Technic parts in it (not all of which are white,  and some of which
are left over if you decide to build the R2 model and leave it together).

Is this a nation wide sale

Yes,  but not "deep" (at least,  according to rumor:  there was a recent
posting here from someone who said the Lego rep stocking his Wal-mart told him
that only about 500 stores would be getting the blow-out specials).

Ran