 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9405
Re: Imperial and Pirate figs!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 02:07:56 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jon Furman writes:
Hey there, I am interested, how many white 45 degree parts are you looking
for?  Would you be willing to sell?
Jon

Sell what? The figs...maybe for 15 (soldiers) 10 for the pirates. I mean,
the blue soldiers are rare in my area. Havnet seen any for years. There are
about 5 figs, fully accesorised in each bag. For the slopes, How many do you
have is how many i need. I am making a moonbase with sloped walls:
/

\
and I need lots o slopes.

Rick