 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9396
9395  |  9397
Subject:
Imperial and Pirate figs!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 11:49:27 GMT

Hello, I am in lack of a good camera so you are gonna have to trust me on
these...
I have two trades going up. A pair of Pirate fig bags for WHITE SLOPES
(45*). The Imperial Bag consists of 6 soldiers, 4 of the 'Blue coated'
Soldiers with red epulates, backpacks, rifle musket, and plume hats, thier
'Captain, with yellow epulates, a tri-corner hat, and a pistol musket, and a
red-coated captain with yellow epulates, and a pistol musket. These are in
Semi-new condition, because I just never caught on to Pirate stuff in earlir
life.

The next bag of goodies is a collection of 3 islanders, and 3 pirates. the
islanders consist of 2 indians and a King Khauka. The soldiers come with
shields and a bow and arrow set. the king comes with headdress and spear.
The pirates all have pistol muskets, and except for one are 'new' series
pirates. One guy is the pirate from set 1747, another is the spainard with a
white shirt/blue pants from 6232 and another is a plain, spainish looking
pirate with blue/white striped shirt, blue pants, red hat.

POST A REPLY IF YOU WANT TO TRADE.

Rick