 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9400
  Re: Imperial and Pirate figs!!!

Hey there, I am interested, how many white 45 degree parts are you looking for? Would you be willing to sell? Jon (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Imperial and Pirate figs!!!

(...) Sell what? The figs...maybe for 15 (soldiers) 10 for the pirates. I mean, the blue soldiers are rare in my area. Havnet seen any for years. There are about 5 figs, fully accesorised in each bag. For the slopes, How many do you have is how many (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Imperial and Pirate figs!!!

I have a variety of White 45 degree slopes. How many would you want for the soldiers? I can send you a photo if that helps. I am in the UK. Feel free to e-mail me at home if you want to sort out a deal. Alison (Member 707) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Imperial and Pirate figs!!!

(...) Hi, Can we trim .pirates out of this negotiation? The thread really shouldn't have been there in the first place. Thanks, LFB (FUT -> .market.b-s-t) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.pirates)