 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 940
    Re: 5988 piece sale update after 1st surge —Julie Krenz
   I just thought I'd post that I updated the page after the first surge of requests came in. Follow the link to check out what is left. I'll be posting an announcement on rtl sometime tonight. Julie (...) (26 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: 5988 piece sale what's left —Julie Krenz
   I updated the page, so take a look to see what is left. Anything not sold will end up in my next (and last)sale (FreeStyle stuff) in a week or so. Thanks, Julie (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)