 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 962
Re: 5988 piece sale what's left
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 06:23:29 GMT

I updated the page, so take a look to see what is left. Anything not sold
will end up in my next (and last)sale (FreeStyle stuff) in a week or so.
Thanks,
Julie

Julie Krenz wrote:

I finished my web page containing my piece sale for 4 5988s. It's a
pretty primitive web page, but it's the best I could do right now.
Please check it out:
http://www.angelfire.com/il/ihopethisworks/index.html

Thanks,
Julie