 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9383
9382  |  9384
Subject:
Michael Kurpe email? email returning - I have your order
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 16:58:42 GMT

I emailed you about your bricbay order #4342, but it comes back with this
message, twice:
"This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:

The following destination addresses were unknown (please check
the addresses and re-mail the message):

SMTP <goshawk213@mac.com>"

Please let me have an alternate email, or give me permission to post your final
totals here.
Thanks,
Julie