 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9372
  looking for Ali Vahidsafa

I am looking to contact Mr Ali Vahidsafa. I would like to speak with him regarding the purchase of a set. Please contact me rambocalrissian@yahoo.com. Thank you. JOn Furman (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: looking for Ali Vahidsafa

(...) I have dealt with Ali a few times. There are few people here that I trust more. I am sure there is a good reason for him being out of touch. Scott A (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: looking for Ali Vahidsafa

(...) Totally agree with Dr. Scott Arthur on this one. Ali (my ex factoree for Japan until his expat tour of duty ended and he returned stateside) is as solid as they come. Send me mail offline, Jon, and I'll help you establish contact. Please (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)