 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9369
Re: Multiple people/mass purchase/divide up pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 19:11:53 GMT

I want the 1x4x2 picket fence pieces from this set!!

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mark Harrison writes:
Hi Jonathon,

Sounds great, I've got a set that has a lot of unique pieces in it that a • local
toy shop group is selling for half price, I'm after a minimum of three pieces
and up to 10. It depends if anyone else is after the rest of the pieces. The • set
is the Mickey Mouse red bucket number 4178 and I'm after the 2 white and 1 red
ornate arch pieces at least. The set is selling for about $13.00 US.

Mark H.

Jonathan Lopes wrote:

Has anyone ever tried getting a number of people to chip in and buy like
10-20 copies of a set for dividing up pieces amongst themselves?

I was thinking of this: Getting 4 or more people to all chip in the same
amount of money & buy 10-20 copies of 1 set, & divy up the parts.

Any suggestions? Will this work? (I know it depends *which* set) but what do
you think of the idea?

thanks

Jonathan