 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9368
9367  |  9369
Subject:
Old Lego sets in Store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 17:50:56 GMT

I found an toy/antique shop in my area that has the following sets:

125 Universal Building set
425 Fork Lift
490 Mobile Crane
575 Coast Guard
585 Police Station
775 Fire Fighter (boat)

Some weren't priced and I am guess they are asking a lot.  They are all
in boxes and shrink wrapped, but the store personel did the wrap and
told me they had not verified the contents of the sets to be complete.

Anyway, what would these be worth?  Would they be worth getting if they
are complete?

Tim