 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9361
Re: WTB/WTT4 Pneumatic tubing connectors 8868/8443
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 06:38:29 GMT

I actually was awakened from my mental block and realize that those
connectors are found as "decorative" tubing on the 8812 and 8428....

Thanks Tom!!!!

Eric
Ran wrote in message ...
In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Rose Regner writes:
Just to clarify, I am after the rigid tube used to connect the grey and
black soft tubing....

Oops.  If you're okay with a non-purist solution,  I recently saw a post on
r.t.l that suggested using fuel line connectors from R/C airplanes to deal
with the dearth of pneumatic tees.

Ran