 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9345
9344  |  9346
Subject:
WTB/WTT4 Pneumatic tubing connectors 8868/8443
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 05:23:02 GMT

I am in need of 6 lengths of the plastic tubing used for connecting the
pneumatic tubes on the 8868. They also came in the 8443 (others?).

2 ea. 7.2mm
2 ea. 4.8mm
2 ea. 4mm

    Or, 6 of the longer lengths which I can cut down to size.....

I have tons-o-parts for trade, or am willing to pay.

Thanks for reading..

Eric